This morning I was walking out the door at 6:30 am and heard birds chirping away. I feel as though we are missing out on winter completely so I guess Punxsutawney Phil hit it right on the nose this year.
Spring is almost here.
No snow, no sledding, no snowmen. NOTHING!
However, I am kind of ready for Spring and even more ready to start gardening again!
I used to be really into Valentine’s Day. I would want to go out with my hubby to a nice restaurant, get each other nice gifts and celebrate. Now we kind of let that day slip by.
A few weeks ago a couple of girlfriends and I got to celebrate Galentine’s Day. We really had a great time chatting, drinking champagne and enjoying each other’s company (along with 8 other kiddos).
It was nice to celebrate with some of my best girlfriends!
P.S. Did you know today (February 13th) is officially known as Galentine’s Day?
Which brings me to the company,
1. If you’ve been following my Instagram Stories, you would’ve seen this super cute eyelash blush pink mug more than once. I drink my hot water with lemon and cayenne pepper in it almost every morning. There are a ton of other funny coffee mugs at their store as well.
2. How many of you use tote bags? I am a huge fan of them and have even used them as a diaper bag! This cute confetti tote bag is something I could definitely use every day and see my friends wearing.
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR YOUR BESTIE
3. Do you send out cards to friends and family? A handwritten note is much better than an email or a text, am I right? Check out these cute cards and stationery you could send to your friend on Valentine’s Day!
4. Aren’t these enamel pins just the sweetest? Perfect to pin on your jacket, backpack or tote!
5. The jotter pens from TOOT are super cute and have the best sayings. These pens are colorful and fun!
6. Us girls can carry a lot of cards. By cards, I mean credit cards and gift cards ;). There’s no better place to store them than this tiny hearts coin purse. With a key ring attached, this pouch can be hooked up to your keys or purse!
7. As someone who makes a lot of lists and has friends who make a lot of lists, this is a great gift for your bestie. These cute to-do taskpads are perfect to jot down ideas and to create goals!
RELATED POST: HOW TO MAKE RICE KRISPIE VALENTINE HEARTS
8. This cute pouch is a perfect place for your makeup, toiletries or to use as a small purse.
9. Scrunchies are making a comeback and these metallic scrunchies are a must-have! I am obsessed with the pink one and may have been seen wearing mine more than once…
So there ya have it. Some awesome Valentine gift ideas from Talking Out Of Turn to give to your bestie on Valentine’s Day!
I hope you enjoy browsing their store as much as I did.
Oh, and have a very Happy Valentine’s Day!