Goodbye March… see ya next year!
March was a good month… Leah turned 30 and Julie moved into a new home. However, we didn’t care for the snow that came on the first day of Spring. So let’s bring on April! We have decided to publish our monthly goals since we are all about accountability and we know YOU will hold us accountable… right…?
- Make 3 types of freezer meals for when the baby is born. I am thinking along the lines of spaghetti sauce and meatballs, egg cups and smoothies.
- Finish my daughter’s nursery. I have most of the items but we need to move the crib into the room before we fully start. We are switching Rosie to a big girl bed next week (wish us luck).
- Completely clean out our sun-room and sell any unnecessary items.
- Start reading again and complete one book a month. This month I am going to read The Couple Next Door.
- Find outfits for the newborn photo shoot for the whole family.
- Get settled into our new place, get everything unpacked and start decorating.
- Take a step back with work and focus more on my family and my mental and physical health.
- Start a healthy eating regimen. We have been eating out so often and so unhealthy because of the move and I am feeling sluggish and gross. Want to focus on healthy/clean eating in April.
- I would be happy to try and live more in the moment. I am constantly stressed and focused on the future and constantly looking to “what’s next”. I want to try to enjoy each and every minute of each day (even Mondays which are tough for us all).
- I want to start trying one new thing each month. Last month I went to AR workshop in Alexandria and make a wood plank sign. I had never done anything like that before and I had a blast. In the month of April, I would like to take a macrame class. In May I want to take a cake decorating class. And continue on that path of trying out something new each month.
- Plan, complete and post 5 new blog posts
- Get at least 10 new subscribers this month
- Learn how to use Instagram Story Highlights
- Increase Pinterest followers
- Find more badass women to interview for our blog!
We would love to hear your goals for the month! Post them in the comments below!