Do you like to travel? Where’s the coolest place you’ve traveled to?
I would have to say for me it is a tie between Hungary and Turkey. I’ve been to other places like Jamaica and the Dominican Republic and while they were awesome, I just don’t think anything can compare to Europe.
The sites, the food, the people, it was just overall amazing.
I was able to visit Hungary when I was eleven years old. My grandfather was born there so his three daughters and their families all got to explore. I guess you could call it a family reunion?
It was one of the coolest experiences of my life.
Although I only recommend items I really love, I may earn a commission on purchases made through links from my site.
My twin sister (did you know I was a twin?!) is a traveler and studied abroad in Istanbul, Turkey so I traveled by myself to go visit her for 2 weeks.
This was when I was in college and was another amazing experience which I will never forget.
Next up I would really love to travel to Italy, Greece, Ireland and Iceland. Do you have any places, in particular, you’d like to travel to?
When I travel, I like to pack light. I hate lugging around big suitcases full of things I won’t use. I’d rather take the minimalist approach and bring only items I need.
Now, when I was younger, I would pack my whole closet. Oh how time’s have changed.
However, there some pretty neat gifts when I was browsing the “travel gifts” section on Amazon.
Can we just discuss the Cocktail Kit? Obsessed! Do I need it, no I don’t. But I mean… it’s so cool! They have Hot Toddy, Moscow Mule, Old Fashioned, and many more kits.
I would have to say the Champagne Cocktail Kit would be my favorite.
I love me some bubbly!
1. Leather Travel Notebook | 2. Decorative Globe | 3. Yeti Travel Mug | 4. Toiletry Bag | 5. Luggage Tags | 6. Outlet Adapter | 7. Champagne Cocktail Kit | 8. Travel Pillow | 9. Leather Passport Holder | 10. Leather Travel Backpack | 11. Scratch the World Travel Map | 12. Travel Charm Bracelet
Do you have a traveler in your life? Below are some gifts that I think would be perfect for them!
1. Ever since I was little and whenever we would travel, my grandmother told me to take an hour out each day to write about what we did that day and what we are going to do. This is the perfect leather travel notebook for that!
2. Now, I wouldn’t recommend traveling with this globe but it’s definitely a cute home decor piece for someone who loves to travel.
3. This Yeti Travel Mug is something I would use while vacationing from place to place. As many of you know, I L O V E my coffee and this would keep my coffee hot until the last drop.
4. A water-resistant, durable toiletry bag is always useful. I mean, who doesn’t take toiletries while traveling?
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE – THE BAKER
5. Luggage tags are important while traveling but also a cute little accessory for your suitcase.
6. If traveling out of the country, a universal outlet adapter is always a great thing to have on hand. This one covers over 150 countries!
7. I mean, this champagne cocktail kit is the coolest thing ever. It’s TSA approved, travel-sized and has quality ingredients. Perfect for a quick flight.
8. When traveling to Europe, my flights were super long and I would sleep on the plane. The two things I needed were a blanket and a travel pillow.
9. Another cute accessory when traveling, a leather passport holder! It also has a slot for credit cards and a built-in RFID blocker which blocks undesired devices from reading your passport.
10. Sticking with the leather trend, a leather backpack is a great carry on. There are 9 different colors to choose from. I would totally go with brown or light gray.
11. What a great gift for someone who travels often! Once you travel somewhere, you scratch it off on the “Scratch the World” Travel Map and then it reveals the colorful destinations underneath.
12. My grandparents gave me a charm bracelet when I was little and we would add to it all the time. This travel charm bracelet is perfect for someone who loves to travel and explore!