Here we are … day 11 of my 12 days of holiday gifts and may I present to you… gifts for the homebody.
I have decided out of all of the holiday gifts I have done so far, this one is a tie for my favorite with the Holiday Gift Guide – Girl Boss.
I describe myself as a hustler (girl boss), BUT I hustle in my cozy pajamas drinking a cup of delicious coffee. Sounds like a homebody to me!
I’m the girl that gets home from work and takes her work clothes off right away and puts on a pair of leggings and a comfy shirt.
This mama ain’t got time to be uncomfortable at home.
This was probably the easiest guide to make. Honestly, I just selected all the things I love and ta-da there they are below!
Check out some of the coziest, comfiest and most relaxing gifts for the homebody in your life!
Or let’s be real… just get these for yourself.
1. Long-Sleeve Bamboo Pants | 2. Down + Feather Pillow | 3. Cozy Coffee Mug | 4. Warm Cozy Candle | 5. Homebody Book | 6. Pom-Pom Throw Blanket | 7. Let’s Stay Home Box Sign | 8. Essential Oil Diffuser | 9. French Terry Wrap Robe | 10. Pink Slippers | 11. Sleep Mask
1.These gorgeous soft stretch-knit pajamas by Cozy Earth are perfect for extreme comfort at bedtime! They are flattering, stretchy, and just overall so comfortable! Trust me, I have them in black. Check the site out here! USE CODE: LEAH40 for 40% off!
4. Now I just need a warm and cozy candle to go along with my cozy coffee mug. This candle has a mix of orange, cypress, fir, pine, and orange. YUM!
5. I mean who doesn’t love Joanna Gaines? The fact that she has a book titled, “Homebody” screams coffee table book. It’s a serious must-have!
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE – HOME DECOR
6. Although this blanket is unavailable on Amazon, I found another warm and comfortable-looking blanket.
9. Nothing screams homebody like a terry robe. Bonus points… it has a hood. I would literally wear this around the house 24/7 if I could.
10. After a long day at the office, these are the perfect pink slippers to wear around the house.
11. This eye mask is currently unavailable but I like the other pink sleep mask I found even more! It is made out of silk, is breathable and hypoallergenic. Great for sensitive skin!