We can’t forget about our pets or as many of us call them, our “fur babies”.
In our household, we have 2 tabby cats and 1 pitbull. All three girls of course – seems to be the trend in our family, ha!
We live in a crazy household.
Even though we have two kids we still have to spoil our pets at Christmas time!
Ever since she was about 4 months old we let our dog, Lola sleep in our bed. BIG MISTAKE. She is now 4 years old and has slept on our bed ever since (thank goodness for king beds). However, Rosie now tends to get up in the middle of the night and sleep with us.
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Picture this.. me, my husband, Rosie, Lola and our two kitties all in one bed.
I am sure once Luna learns to walk she’s gonna find her way into our bed too.
So the other day we decided to buy Lola a dog bed. We had one for her when she was little but the cats took it over.
We did some research and bought this one. So far she has been pretty good about sleeping on that bed the majority of the night and only getting into our bed about an hour or so before we get up.
Now we need to work on keeping her off of our bed during the day and off of our couch if we can!
Back to the holiday gifts we go!
Below are some adorable things to spoil your pets, ahem… “fur babies” with!
- KittiWhack | 2. Dog Coat | 3. Bow Collar | 4. Rubber Treat Toy | 5. Raised Food and Water Bowl | 6. Cat Treehouse | 7. Benebone | 8. Dog Toy Basket | 9. Dog Bed | 10.Paw Soother | 11. Bully Sticks
1. The KittiWhack is a ball and a scratcher. You can add some catnip on it and watch your cats go wild!
2. These waterproof/windproof dog coats come in a bunch of different colors and are perfect when the cold weather comes around.
3. Pet accessories are so cute! I am obsessing over this bow collar.
4. Our pitbull, Lola tends to tear toys apart so we are always on the lookout for durable toys. I found these rubber treat toys that would do just the trick.
5. This raised food and water bowl is made from bamboo and easy to clean. It also has anti-slip feet to prevent it from sliding.
Related Post: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR MEN
6. A cat treehouse is a must for anyone who has cats! This one lets your cat climb, play, scratch or just lounge!
7. Benebones are Lola’s favorite chew toy. They are packed with peanut, bacon and chicken flavors. These are our go-to toys!
8. Ok, ok… this one is more for us but what a cute dog toy basket!
9. Lola absolutely loves this dog bed. We have now had it for 6 months (edited July 2019) and Lola loves it! It is easy to wash and is super comfortable.
10. This natural paw soother balm has a mixture of different herbs and oils to heal cracked or rough paws. You can even use it on their nose!
11. Pawstruck’s single-ingredient bully sticks are perfect to treat your beloved pooch this holiday season. Dogs can’t resist their beefy taste and chewy texture! They come in different sizes, staring or braided for an enjoyable chewing experience.
I hope your pets enjoy these adorable gifts! I know mine will!