Oh my goodness… it’s been some time since I’ve written my last holiday gifts post!
I took a little break from this series since the holidays are now in full swing.
My weekend has been swamped with parties, having the girls meet Santa (so fun) and getting ready for Christmas.
Time is flying by way too quickly and I am SO behind on my Christmas shopping.
I usually have all of my gifts purchased, wrapped and ready to go. Yeah… no… not this year.
This mom is slacking HARD.
I may earn a small commission from purchases made through links from my site.
However, I have purchased a fair amount of gifts. Is it bad that I don’t even remember half of the stuff I’ve bought?
Here we are, back at day number seven of holiday gifts and in this post, we’re talking about home decor!
If I could fit 600 items in this post I would. There are so many cute things on Amazon in the home decor section.
After buying a house, the first thing most people want to do is decorate. Which pictures should be hung on the wall? What furniture should go where? How will I design the girls bedrooms, etc.
Shopping for home decor is so much fun.
The good thing about the home decor gift guide is that there’s something for everyone. You can never go wrong with a sherpa fleece blanket or a copper barware set, am I right?
I have selected my top favorite home decor items to share with you!
- Welcome Mat | 2. Milk Bottle Candle | 3. Teardrop Storm Glass | 4. Woven Wicker Basket | 5. Wine Rack | 6. Ceramic Mug | 7. Copper Barware Set | 8. Monogrammed Cheese Board | 9. Candlestick Holders | 10. Sherpa Fleece Blanket | 11. Copper Tea Kettle
1. What a cute way to greet guests as they walk in the door. This hello welcome mat comes in 5 different colors.
2. Now, this is a candle I don’t even think I could light! Even though it’s made of pure beeswax and natural soy wax, the bottle is too cute!
3. I mean, this may be the coolest thing ever. This teardrop storm glass predicts the weather. Seriously, check it out!
4. Everybody needs a woven wicker basket in their living room. Perfect for throw pillows or rolled-up blankets. *SOLD OUT but similar one found here.
5. You can hold up to 7 bottles of your favorite wine in this metal wine rack!
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE – HOMEBODY
6. I may have an addition to coffee mugs but this multi-purpose ceramic mug needs to be added to my collection! Trust me, I can always make room!
7. I love this little copper barware set. It would fit perfectly on my bar cart.
8. Are you someone who loves monogrammed things? I actually don’t own any but a monogrammed cheese board would definitely be something I could see in my kitchen.
9. There are a set of candlestick holders just like these on my living room bookshelf. Love them.
10. This sherpa fleece blanket would go perfectly in the woven wicker basket.
11. An old dutch copper tea kettle is a great decor piece for a kitchen. I can totally see myself making tea in this! *SOLD OUT but similar one found here.
Leave a Reply