This Girl Boss Gift Guide was so much fun to put together!
Probably because I literally
need want each one of these items.
As someone who likes to stay organized while working on Lifestyle with Leah, this guide shows a lot of things I love to use or have heard of that really worked for other “Girl Bosses” or bloggers.
How about that “Girl Boss” coffee mug?
I am SO obsessed.
I may earn a small commission from purchases made through links from my site.
My favorite blogger said the time cube is a must-have.
Basically, time blocking is when you prioritize your “to-do” list and then schedule a time for each item aka. blocking time off in your schedule.
When you start something on your to-do list, you can only focus on that thing. Meaning, no phone calls/texts, no social media, nothing else except for that one task. Then, when the time is up, you move onto the next thing until the to-do list is complete.
Apparently, it works wonders and I am all about time management (even though it’s a struggle with two kids).
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE – PETS
Also, if you can’t tell, I have a certain color scheme going on here.
- File Folders | 2. Business Card Holder | 3. Time Cube | 4. Tape Dispenser & Stapler Set | 5. Boss Lady Name Plate | 6. Clipboard | 7. Tote | 8. File Desk Organizer | 9. Gold Scissors | 10. Planner | 11. Paper Clips & Holder | 12.Coffee Mug | 13. Diamond Pens | 14. Dry Erase Wall Calendar
1. I actually have file folders just like this in my office at home. Much better than those manilla ones, am I right?
2. These chic gold business card holders are made out of stainless steel and are such a stylish way to decorate your desk!
4. Another cute addition to your desk, an acrylic and gold tape dispenser and stapler set.
6. A stylish clipboard in acrylic and gold would go well with the tape dispenser and stapler set!
7. This large and sturdy tote bag comes in pink, brown, and black. There’s tons of room to hold whatever items you need. You can use the two shorter handles or wear it on your shoulder like a crossbody purse.
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HER
8. Keep all of your important files nice and neat with a gold file desk organizer. There is a rose gold option too!
9. Of course, you need some matching gold scissors to go along with your tape dispenser and stapler set.
10. Planners are a must-have for a Girl Boss. How else can you stay organized? I keep one with me wherever I go and this one even covers 2 years.
11. Ok, let’s be real… the gold paper clips & marble holder would be a perfect touch to your desk!
12. As I mentioned earlier, I am obsessed with the coffee mug. I love coffee mugs in general so this one really needs to be added to my collection. *SOLD OUT – Similar one found here.
13. I think these diamond pens would be more of a decoration piece on my desk than actually be useful. They’re so cute I wouldn’t want the ink to run out!
14. In addition to a planner, a dry erase wall calendar would be a great gift for the girl boss in your life. Oh and don’t forget the dry erase pens in multiple colors of course. If you’re as crazy busy as me, color coordination is the way to go!
Stay tuned as tomorrow we cover the holiday gift guide for the Fitness Lover.
More Holiday Gift Guides