Happy, Happy Wednesday!
We are exactly 13 days away from Christmas and today is day 8 of the Holiday Gifts which means, it’s time to talk about the men in our lives.
Whether it is a husband, boyfriend, father, etc. they deserve some love too!
I may earn a small commission from purchases made through links from my site.
Sometimes people say that men are hard to shop for but I feel like I can put their gifts into 5 categories.
Am I right?
I actually really enjoyed looking at these and picking out my favorites. Besides, I’m kinda into the Bottle Caddy with Opener & Sampler Boards.
Don’t worry hubby (if you’re reading) your gifts aren’t on here… or are they?
- Heavy Duty BBQ Grilling Tools Set | 2. Leather Belt | 3. Double Edge Safety Razor | 4. 3-Pack Flannel Pajama Bottoms | 5. Silk Tie | 6. Bottle Caddy with Opener | 7. Food & Beer Book | 8. Portable Weber Grill | 9. Sheepskin Slippers | 10. Crystal Whiskey Glass Set | 11. Beard Brush | 12. Messenger Bag
1. A man can never have too many grilling tools. I am loving the American flag design on the spatula and I know my husband would too. *SOLD OUT – similar one found here.
2. My husband wears a belt to work every day and if he forgets it at home, it’s like the world has ended. Seriously, he just needs to keep one of these leather belts at work and one at home. Problem solved!
3. I’m going to be honest with you here. I don’t know much about razors but I do know I like the way this one looks and that’s good enough for me.
4. Flannel is a go-to during the fall and winter months. There’s something about it that screams COZY! These flannel pajama bottoms are super soft and 100% polyester microfleece. Hello, cuddle time!
5. Every man needs a silk tie. Whether they’d wear it to work… you use it in the bedroom (ahem 50 Shades of Grey)… I mean, whatever! *SOLD OUT, similar one found here.
RELATED POST: FATHER’S DAY GIFT GUIDE
6. I feel like you could take this bottle caddy everywhere with you. Such a great idea for entertaining some guests. *SOLD OUT, similar one found here.
7. This food and beer book has over 54 recipes and was written by Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø, an internationally acclaimed brewer and chef. YUM!
8. My husband and I have a weber and we love it. This mini portable weber is perfect for a nice picnic, camping or for tailgating.
9. Soft, fleece-lined slippers are just what my husband needs after a long day of wearing boots at work.
10. If your husband is a whiskey drinker like mine is, you’ve got to get him a nice pair of whiskey glasses. Bar accessories are almost as fun as drinking the actual drink… almost…
11. Although I don’t know too much about beards, I do know this brush will fit perfectly in the bathroom cabinet! Let’s get our men to tidy up their beards with this brush, shall we?
12. I am loving this messenger bag. It has 9 pockets, removable and adjustable straps. and is waterproof. Perfect for a man who travels a lot for work!
Leave a Reply