I can’t believe it’s been over eight years since I was a fitness competitor and competed in the NPC Bikini Division.
Around the holidays during that time, I would always ask for fitness-related gifts like weights, weightlifting gloves, workout clothes, you name it… I wanted it.
I may earn a small commission from purchases made through links from my site.
My favorite gift was the 6 Pack Bag because as a competitor, I ate every 2.5-3 hours and needed a bag big enough to fit the meals I would eat at work.
I always carried around my 6 Pack bag, my gym bag, and a gallon of water to work.
We are just over a month into our New Year’s resolutions. Did you know that according to a survey of 2,000 people, exercising, losing weight, and eating healthier are at the top of the list for most common New Year’s resolutions?
Although I am not a big fan of New Year’s resolutions, as I prefer to make personal ones throughout the year, I do tend to focus on eating healthier and making better choices when the holidays are over.
This past month I’ve been doing a lot of YouTube workouts, eating more nutrient-dense foods, and lots more water.
Whether it be yoga or lifting weights, this gift guide has covered quite a few things that I currently own or really love.
- Dumbbells | 2. Fitness Gloves | 3. Weekender Duffle Bag | 4. Sports Bra | 5. Cell Phone ArmBand | 6. Fitness Journal | 7. Roamer Bottle + Metro Mug | 8. Yoga Mat Cleaner | 9. Workout Tanks | 10. Six Pack Fitness Bag | 11. Yoga Mat
1. Dumbbells are a must when working out. Having a pair of these at home is always nice for those at-home-workouts!
2. A pair of fitness gloves are a great gift for a fitness lover! Definitely need this to protect my hands. Especially the pink one.
3. This Weekender Duffle Bag can have multiple uses. You can use it as a gym bag, a suitcase or even a hiking bag!
4. Stylish and chic, this sports bra design is one of my favorites!
5. Most people play music on their phones when working out. I used to tuck it into my workout pants or in a pocket but the armband is so much better.
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE – BEAUTY LOVER
6. Do you like to track your workouts? I am all for a good journal! This fitness journal has goal-setting pages, weekly tracking pages, places to log food and more!
7. Water bottles and tumblers are kind of my obsession. I own both the Roamer Bottle and Metro Mug in the rose quartz color (same as the pictures above). I use the Roamer bottle to keep my water in when out and about and the metro mug at home when I’m drinking hot coffee or tea. The best thing about NAYAD drinkware is that they keep drinks cold for 20 hours or hot for 10 hours!
8. After a good Bikram sweat sesh, it’s always a good idea to clean your mat. No one wants to lug around a sweaty yoga mat! Not only that, but it’ll smell so much better.
9. These fitness tanks from Hylete are comfy and cute to workout in! I have the pink one.
10. Oh, the 6 pack fitness bag… brings me back to my 2-a-day workouts! I used this bag religiously when I was competing. It was such a great bag to store my food, supplements, vitamins, and protein shakes in.
11. View over 30 different styles of yoga mats here! Why have a plain one when you can have a beautifully designed (and reversible) one?!
Leave a Reply