I can’t believe it’s been over five years since I was a fitness competitor and competed in the NPC Bikini Division.
Although I only recommend items I really love, I may earn a commission on purchases made through links from my site.
My favorite gift was the 6 Pack Bag because as a competitor, I ate ever 2.5-3 hours and needed a bag big enough to fit the meals I would eat at work.
I always carried around my 6 Pack bag, my gym bag and a gallon of water to work. These days the only thing I am carrying around is my 3-year-old and my 1-year-old. I totally count that as a workout. Mom muscles are a real thing.
In due time I will be sure to get back into working out more but right now I am enjoying my mommy workouts (aka “chasing my kids around the house” workouts) and mommy muscles.
Also, let’s be honest with ourselves here, wearing workout clothes around the house is the best thing ever (well… besides pajamas).
New Year’s resolutions are right around the corner as well. Did you know that according to a survey of 2,000 people, exercising, losing weight and eating healthier are at the top of the list for most common New Year’s resolutions?
Although I am not a big fan of New Year’s resolutions, as I prefer to make personal ones throughout the year, I do tend to focus on eating healthier and making better choices when the holidays are over.
Because ya know, who can say no to Christmas cookies and egg nog?
Whether it be yoga or lifting weights, this gift guide has covered quite a few things that I currently own or really love.
- Dumbbells | 2. Fitness Gloves | 3. Weekender Duffle Bag | 4. Sports Bra | 5. Cell Phone ArmBand | 6. Fitness Journal | 7. Hydro Flask | 8. Yoga Mat Cleaner | 9. Workout Tanks | 10. Six Pack Fitness Bag | 11. Yoga Mat
1. Dumbbells are a must when working out. Having a pair of these at home is always nice for those at-home-workouts!
2. A pair of fitness gloves are a great gift for a fitness lover! Definitely need this to protect my hands. Especially the pink one.
3. This Weekender Duffle Bag can have multiple uses. You can use it as a gym bag, a suitcase or even a hiking bag!
4. Stylish and chic, this sports bra design is one of my favorites!
5. Most people play music on their phones when working out. I used to tuck it into my workout pants or in a pocket but the armband is so much better.
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE – BEAUTY LOVER
6. Do you like to track your workouts? I am all for a good journal! This fitness journal has goal-setting pages, weekly tracking pages, places to log food and more!
7. One thing I own and am totally obsessed with is my Hydro Flask. I literally take it everywhere with me. The one listed in the gift guide is the exact one I have now.
8. After a good Bikram sweat sesh, it’s always a good idea to clean your mat. No one wants to lug around a sweaty yoga mat! Not only that, but it’ll smell so much better.
9. These two-pack fitness tanks are comfy and cute to workout in!
10. Oh, the 6 pack fitness bag… brings me back to my 2-a-day workouts! I used this bag religiously when I was competing. It was such a great bag to store my food, supplements, vitamins, and protein shakes in.
11. View over 30 different styles of yoga mats here! Why have a plain one when you can have a beautifully designed (and reversible) one?!