The 12th Holiday Gift Guide has arrived and this one is about the whole family!
Whether it is playing games, watching movies and eating snacks, or reading books together I am all about these gifts!
In particular, I am super interested in buying the Just Between Us journal for my daughters when they get a little older.
Also, kinda into the indoor snowball fight. Who doesn’t love a good snowball fight?
Although I only recommend items I really love, I may earn a commission on purchases made through links from my site.
A fun tradition that I have passed down to my family is reading Twas the Night Before Christmas on Christmas Eve.
We host Christmas Eve at our house and after everyone has eaten and right before the girls go to bed we sit in a circle and get ready.
Basically, each of us read a line and pass it to the next person until the book is complete.
I have done this tradition for as long as I can remember and we started doing this with Rosie in 2016. This is a Christmas tradition I look forward to every year!
Also, this year in the girl’s Christmas Eve box, they both will receive a pair of matching pajamas, a Christmas book, maybe some hot chocolate and other goodies.
Do you think next year the hubby will approve of me getting the whole family matching pajamas?
- Indoor Snowball Fight | 2. Just Between Us – A Journal | 3. Family Christmas Pajamas | 4. Family Band Set | 5. Marshmallow Roasting Smores Sticks | 6. Not Parent Approved: Card Game | 7. Croquet Set | 8. Twas the Night Before Christmas Book | 9. Redbox Movie Gift Basket | 10. Family Feud Trivia | 11. Gourmet Popcorn
1. Indoor snowball fight, this may just be the best gift ever! Even better… no wet mess to clean up afterward!
2. The Just Between Us Journal is a bestselling mom and daughter journal. A perfect journal to share with your daughter. I seriously can’t wait to get one for Rosie and Luna! Sorry dads…
3. You can’t celebrate the holidays without a pair of matching pajamas. Bonus points if the whole family has matching pajamas. I’m still working on that with the hubby. *SOLD OUT – but this one is just as cute!
4. Growing up my sister and I always played with musical instruments. It is such a fun way to express creativity and a great gift for the whole family to enjoy!
5. Who doesn’t love smores? These 32″ colorful roasting forks are FDA approved stainless steel, approved for children (with adult supervision) and high quality! Bonus, when you purchase the marshmallow roasting smores sticks you also get a 10 recipe smores guide e-book!
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE – BABY’S 1ST CHRISTMAS
6. This card game cracks me up, it’s called “Not Parent Approved – Card Game” and it’s inspired by Cards Against Humanity but don’t worry, they let you know it is 100% family-friendly!
7. Once the weather warms up croquet is a great game to play outdoors! I loved playing it as a kid and I know my kiddos would too.
8. As mentioned earlier, Twas the Night Before Christmas book is a tradition in our house and we have to read it on Christmas Eve!
9. What a cute movie night gift for the whole family! Popcorn, candy, movies… what more could we ask for?
10. Oh, Family Feud… such a fun game to play with the whole family. You could even make this a Christmas Eve gift and play it with your family then!
11. If you follow along on Instagram and Facebook, you would know that my daughter, Rosie and I have a tradition where at least once a week we find a movie to watch and make sure we grab a big bowl of popcorn to share! Once Luna gets older she’ll be a part of our weekly tradition too! Throw in some gourmet popcorn and it’s a real PARTY!
Well… there you have it…
We have reached the conclusion of my 12 Days of Holiday Gift Guides.
As a reminder, these are all from Amazon and all under $50.