Let’s talk about beauty, shall we?
Or in reality, let’s talk about how I am a mom of two kids under the age of four and the words “beauty products” sound foreign to me.
I may earn a small commission from purchases made through links from my site.
To be honest, I can’t even remember the last time I went out and bought new makeup for myself. Except for when I run out of something. Ohhh mom life.
For the last three years, it’s been a little something this…
- Shower when I have time
- Wear makeup when I have time
- Paint my nails NEVER – well… maybe my toenails once in awhile
- Brush my hair once in a while
- Curl my hair almost never
- Ice roll my face 1-2x a week unless too much wine the night before, then I’ll do it more
However, these sacrifices are so worth it. I just love my girls!
So, while I am lacking in the beauty products department it doesn’t mean I can’t swoon over these gorgeous items below!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Matte Lipstick | 2. Vanity Makeup Tri-Fold Mirror | 3. Rose Quartz Facial Roller | 4. CBD Lip Balm | 5. Wet Brush | 6. Philosophy Shower Set | 7. Milani Baked Bronzer | 8. 10-Piece Makeup Brush Set | 9. Curling Wand | 10. Matte Shimmer Eye Shadow | 11. L’Oreal Paris Makeup Lash Paradise Mascara | 12. OPI Iceland Nail Polish | 13. Vibrastraight Essential 1″ Vibrating Flat Iron | 14. Perfect Nails Kit
1. I am not someone who wears a lot of lipstick but I am a big fan of these matte lipsticks.
2. This would be the perfect gift for a beauty lover and let’s be real… every girl deserves a tri-fold mirror. It lights up, magnifies and rotates. What more could we ask for?
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HER
3. Are you surprised to see a roller on here? I bet you aren’t because if you’ve been following me for a while, you would know I have a serious obsession with them. I am in love with the rose quartz roller because first off… it’s pink so it’ll look great on your vanity and secondly, it reduces puffiness around the eyes and increases blood circulation (super helpful if you have some wrinkles on your face).
4. I am a huge fan of lip balm and even more of a fan when there’s CBD in it. This CBD Lip Balm helps hydrate and nourish the lips with its blend of coconut oil, sweet almond oil, and spearmint essential oil. Let’s keep those lips feeling healthy!
5. The wet brush is exactly what it says it is. A brush for wet hair! Perfect for someone who gets their hair all tangly after the shower.
6. Since we are getting ready for the colder season and the holidays are upon us. The “Wrapped in Vanilla” Philosophy Bath Body gift set is a perfect holiday gift for the beauty lover in your life. *SOLD OUT – similar option found here.
7. This cruelty-free bronzing powder creates a streak-free, shimmery, and beautifully contoured look.
8. Another perfect item to go on your vanity. This 10-piece Makeup Brush Set is made out of 100% cruelty-free synthetic hairs and covers everything from eyebrow brushes to lip brushes!
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR THE GIRLIE GIRL
9. This is the curling wand I use
on the regular whenever I can curl my hair. It has 10 heat settings and creates the perfect waves!
10. Now eyeshadow is something I wear regularly. I love neutral eyeshadows and this eyeshadow palette does not disappoint!
11. I am all about volumized lashes. Maybe one day I’ll get eyelash extensions but for now, I’ll stick with mascaras like this one!
12. Don’t mind me, I am just drooling over this OPI Nailpolish.
13. I straighten my hair a lot and unfortunately, I am starting to see some damage with it. This Vibrastraight Essential 1″ Vibrating Flat Iron by Beautopia Hair distributes heat evenly as it vibrates through the hair. It decreases styling time and hair becomes smooth and soft as a result!
14. To go along with my OPI Nailpolish is this amazing Onsen Secret Perfect Nails Kit! I have this kit and trust me, your nails and hands will feel like new!