We’re back at it again!
The gift guides will be themed each day starting with the holiday gift guide for the baker in your life and ending with the holiday gift guide for the family.
The items in the gift guide series are almost all under $50.
Also, so many of these gift guides cover items from Amazon which means one thing… PRIME SHIPPING (obsessed).
So let’s get to it, shall we?
First up, just like I said… here is my holiday gift guide for the baker in your life.
So many cute things!
If you can’t tell by now, I am a big fan of white, pink and gold so of course, most of my items on here are that color.
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES
I am mostly obsessed with the cookie jar. I really think I need that in my kitchen…
- Utensil Holder | 2. Wooden Rolling Pin | 3. Cupcake Liners | 4. Ice Cream Scoop | 5. Cake Stand | 6. Porcelain Mixing Bowls| 7. Whisk | 8. Cookie Jar | 9. Potholders | 10. Mixer
Holiday Gift Guide for the Baker
1. This utensil holder is so cute! It has a metallic copper interior and I would totally buy this in white.
2. Every kitchen needs a French wooden rolling pin. It was designed not to have handles so it would be easier to control. I love how sleek it looks.
3. The perfect lace cupcake liners for a birthday, wedding or baby shower! They come in white, gold and pink!
4, If you know me well enough, you’ll know I have an obsession with ice cream. It’s my favorite dessert! I also worked in an ice cream shop for four years so let me tell you how important a good ice cream scoop is. I love the way this one looks. BONUS: The scoop retains heat meaning, it’s easier to get that ice cream out of the container and into your bowl!
5. How else are you going to display those gorgeous cupcake liners other than putting them on some sort of stand? This cake stand is simple and chic. *SOLD OUT – Similar one found here.
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES FOR HER
6. White bowls and plates are my go to’s in my kitchen. I am loving these four-piece porcelain mixing bowl set!
7. I think a copper whisk is a necessity in any kitchen! I mean come on… it’s a copper-plated whisk with a copper finish! It just screams my name!
9. These pure cotton thread weave potholders are accented with handmade sewing and the best part? The threads are eco-friendly!
10. A pink handmade mixer is all I need to close out this amazing holiday gift guide. Unfortunately, the one I have listed is now out of stock but I found a similar one here but it is a little pricier.
I hope you enjoyed day one of my holiday gift guides and I hope the baker in your life will too!