A baby’s 1st Christmas comes and goes so fast. So fast in fact that you MUST take a million pictures of your little ones opening their 100th present from Grandma. Anyone else do this?
No? Just me?
Crazy to think I went through this with Rosie and Luna. Time is just flying by so fast!
Rosie’s at an age where Christmas is SO MUCH FUN. She loves all of the lights, the ornaments, the songs, her elf on the shelf and especially SANTA!
However, did you ever struggle to try to figure out what to get your little kids? Sometimes they are just given so much stuff that they’ll never play with or use.
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HER
Every year I try to give my kids educational, practical, yet fun toys that they will use over and over again.
Luna may not remember Christmas for the first few years but I picked out some gifts that I know she will enjoy (and some we already have).
I may earn a small commission from purchases made through links from my site.
Now Luna loves to follow in her big sister’s steps and brush her teeth too!
- Sherpa Earflap Hat | 2. Banana Training Toothbrush | 3. Stack Up Cups | 4. See ‘n Say The Farmer Says | 5. Soothe and Glow Giraffe | 6. Junior Bedtime Lotion | 7. Mozart Magic Cube | 8. Tummy Time Prop & Play | 9. LeapFrog My Pal – Violet | 10. Spin and Discover Ferris Wheel | 11. Shape Sorting Cube
1. Ok, ok. Let’s be real… this git would be for the parents. I mean, the earflap hat is just too cute to pass up and you gotta keep your baby’s ears warm during the cold winter months. Am I right?
2. As I mentioned before, the banana training toothbrush is a favorite in our household. The bristles are soft, the handles are easy to grip and it is perfect to stick in the freezer for your teething babies! I think this is a cute stocking stuffer gift for your baby’s 1st Christmas.
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
3. I am pretty positive 99.9% of parents have some sort of stack up cups version. Hands down, these toys are amazing!
4. Both of my daughters really enjoy the See ‘n Say The Farmer Says toy. This toy teaches animal sounds and names along with playing both songs, Old MacDonald and Farmer in the Dell.
5. We love this giraffe toy! I put it in Luna’s crib every time she wants to take a nap or go to bed for the night. It plays soothing music for 15 minutes and the giraffe’s tummy glows!
6. This Junior Bedtime Lotion by 8 Sheep Organics is a must! Your baby will be more relaxed and ready for bedtime! Trust me, we use it on our kiddos and they love it!
7. My grandmother gave Rosie a Mozart Magic Cube for her birthday a couple of years ago. There are 8 Mozart compositions and multiple musical instruments!
8. Tummy time is incredibly important for young babies. This tummy time prop & play offers the perfect distraction with their toy accessories and is easy to wrap up to take on the go!
9. Both girls have a LeapFrog My Pal toy. You can personalize them and they will help sing songs and teach things like words and colors!
10. This Ferris wheel toy is a lifesaver when I’m making dinner. I stick it on the high chair tray and let Luna spin away!
11. Another “must-have” toy for baby’s 1st Christmas! A shape sorting cube helps teach your kid shapes, colors and how to put them in the right matching holes.