Since we are currently twenty days out from Christmas, my blog is filling up with super fun and awesome gift guide ideas for you, your friends and your family!
The gift guide I am talking about today is my Holiday Gift Guide for Home Decor in 2019.
A little bit of boho and a lot of color, SmithHönig has some of the most beautiful items for the home I’ve ever seen. I’m talking throw pillows, handmade baskets woven out of natural fibers and plastics as well as little tassels that are so versatile.
They make such a statement to any room in the house!
Let’s dive into my favorite home decor items from SmithHönig, although to be honest, it was hard to choose.
1. Ottoman | 2. Indoor Throw Pillow| 3. Beaded Tassel | 4. Fringe Trim Tassel | 5. Aluminum Art Print | 6. Brass Nesting Bowls | 7. Boho Rug | 8. Basket | 9. Silk Tassel | 10. Bohemian Outdoor Pillow | 11. Ashes of Roses Fabric | 12. Multicolored Handmade Basket | 13. Vintage Coffee Pot
1. I am obsessing over this golden velvet and brass ottoman. It’s chic, it’s round and the florals on top add that extra pop of color. Too fun!
2. Check out the decorative throw pillows in the SmithHönig. So many festive designs and colors! This one is a favorite of mine. Their throw pillows come in a plush velvet suede or a linen-textured poly… your choice!
3. These hand beaded tassels were made in India and created out of two-toned glass beads. They are topped with gorgeous acrylic and are the perfect tassel to tie back your curtains with.
4. Now, these fringe trim tassels are available for purchase by the yard. A great addition to your throw pillows or drapes!
5. Isn’t this art print gorgeous? The SmithHönig art collection has a ton of beautiful prints that are inspired by their travels.
RELATED POST: FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE
6. A set of 4 bronze nesting bowls make a great gift for someone who loves to host! These bowls come in all different sizes that you can use for serving and snacking!
7. Now, isn’t this a drool-worthy boho rug. Handmade, colorful and incredibly unique. Love how it would add a pop of color to any room!
8. This warming basket caught my eye immediately. The Wolof women of Senegal weave this basket with natural fibers and strips of plastic. *SOLD OUT – Other basket found here.
9. Because I am such a fan of pink, this tassel is clearly a favorite of mine. I would totally add this gorgeous silk tassel to my curtains, bedpost and even my Christmas tree!
10. Since this gift guide has so much color… let’s add some more, shall we? This bohemian outdoor pillow adds a perfect touch to any outside decor!
11. Ashes of Roses fabric is a digital abstraction of heirloom roses. This cotton-linen blend is great for upholstery fabric, pillows, and bedding!
12. The way they make the warming basket is the same way they make the multicolored handmade baskets. I would totally hang this on my wall as decor! *SOLD OUT – Other basket found here.
13. A Middle-Eastern style brass coffee pot is a great centerpiece for any room! I love the vintage look of it.
Which of the SmithHönig items in my 2019 Home Decor Holiday Gift Guide is your favorite?