It’s getting close to November! Which means it’s time to start thinking about Christmas!
Not gonna lie, I usually start listening to Christmas music the day after Halloween and this year I plan to put up my tree within the next few days. I am literally listening to Christmas music while I write this blog post out.
I always feel like I need to get in the holiday spirit early!
This is one of my favorite gift guides… because one, mostly everything on here is pink and two, the gifts are too cute! Perfect for the girly girl if I do say so myself.
1. Pink Insulated Tumbler| 2. Pearl Hair Clips | 3. Glass Coffee Mugs | 4. Milani Lipstick | 5. Kate Spade Drop Earrings| 6. Pink Bow Carry-on | 7. Bow Stilettos| 8. Tassel Earrings | 9. Floral Lace Bralette | 10. Style Brush | 11. Crop Top Shirt| 12. Makeup Brush Set | 13. Scrunchies | 14. Bubble Umbrellas | 15. Pink Fuzzy Slippers | 16. Nail Polish | 17. Chloe By Chloe Eau De Parfum Spray | 18. Champagne Flutes | 19. Cute Pajamas | 20. Luxury Flask | 21. Pearl Headbands | 22. Throw Pillows
Holiday Gift Ideas for the Girly Girl
1. I have this cute pink insulated tumbler and I take it with me everywhere. I especially love that it comes with a silicone straw and lid as well as a flip lid.
2. How cute are these pearl hair clips? Great to wear for a wedding, birthday or Christmas dinner!
3. As you probably already know, I love to drink coffee! These glass coffee mugs are big, double-wall insulated, and super chic!
4. Cruelty-free Milani lipstick comes in 32 different colors. I, of course, chose pink!
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HER – 25 GIFTS UNDER $25
7. I am so in love with these bow stilletos. They have them in blue, green, black, fuchsia, red and pink! Another great gift for the girly girl.
9. Every girl needs a cute floral lace bralette. It has lace, it’s flattering and there are a ton of colors to choose from.
10. This style brush would look super cute on a vanity. It detangles hair and works on all hair types!
11. A casual and cute crop top shirt is a necessity for every girl’s closet!
12. I came across this makeup brush set while searching for new ones of my own! Did you know you should get news ones every few months unless you clean them properly?
13. Scrunchies have made a comeback! They are super comfortable and much better for your hair than hair ties.
14. I see brides and bridesmaids use these clear bubble umbrellas all the time at my work if it’s raining. I think they are super cute and I love the style!
RELATED POST: MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS DECOR ON AMAZON
15. Now, these are the kind of pink fuzzy slippers you can catch me wearing around the house.
16. This nail polish is the best for those health-conscious ladies out there which focuses on natural solutions for nails! I love it!
17. Another adorable item that would look great on your vanity, the Chloe By Chloe Eau De Parfum Spray!
18. These classy champagne flutes are hand blown, made with lead-free crystal glass and the company has a broken glass replacement guarantee, uh… yes, please!
21. Not only are scrunchies in, so are these pearl headbands. I am starting to see them all over Instagram!
22. Loving these throw pillows for a bedroom. Super cute and super girly!
There you have it! My Holiday Gift Guide for the Girly Girl.