Alright, you guys… it’s that time of year again! Which means, it’s time for me to round up my favorite Christmas decor from Amazon.
I know what you’re thinking… we haven’t even hit Halloween yet.
But if you know me (and I feel like you do), then you’ll know I think about Christmas and the holidays ALL THE TIME.
It’s my favorite holiday by far!
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY COOKIE GIFT SACKS
Once November 1st hits, it’s literally balls to the walls, Christmas music, Christmas cookies and shopping for presents! In addition to that, Christmas decor will most likely be up.
This year I am a big fan of the plaid and rustic look as you’ll be able to tell by my choices below.
- Pillows | 2. Candle | 3. White Birch Logs | 4. Tin Holiday Buckets | 5. Sherpa Throw Blanket | 6. Wreath | 7. Knit Stockings | 8. Christmas Mug | 9. Serving Tray | 10. Pine Tree | 11. Vintage Pallet Sign | | 12. Holiday Dish Towels
1. Christmas pillows are such an easy way to decorate a room. These pillow covers are environmentally friendly, super cute and a perfect way to spruce up your living room!
2. There’s something about candles around the holidays that bring back great memories of the past. This candle has notes of citrus, cloves, pine cones, oakmoss and sandalwood.
4. Speaking of tin buckets, I am in love with these galvanized tin buckets. Use them with rolled-up blankets, faux firewood or little Christmas trees.
5. Lay this sherpa throw blanket across your couch to add some touches of Christmas decor. However, I would probably just keep it wrapped around me 24/7. I love a good blanket.
6. You could hang this wreath inside or outside or your house! But for real, I would probably buy 3 of them and just put them everywhere!
RELATED POST: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HER – 25 GIFTS UNDER $25
7. I really need an upgrade on my Christmas stockings and if you didn’t already know… I am a big fan of neutrals. Therefore, these cozy knit stockings would go quite well with my color scheme.
8. You guys, I am in LOVE with this Christmas mug and the rustic plaid trees are so cute. I can just see myself listening to Christmas music and drinking some hot cocoa out of this mug.
9. A great decor piece for Christmas Eve or Christmas dinners! This serving tray could hold cheese and crackers or some Champagne!
10. These cute artificial Christmas trees would be fun for kids to decorate!
11. This vintage pallet sign would go great on my bathroom shelf or gallery wall during the holidays.
12. Holiday dish towels add a nice touch to the kitchen! Not gonna lie, I wouldn’t use them to dry things… just for decoration. Yup. I’m that girl.
So… there you have it! My favorite Christmas decor on Amazon!
Want to add some more decor? Download my 9 Holiday Printables below, stick them in frames and place them around your house.
Such an easy DIY!
Check Out My Holiday Guides:
| | | | Fitness Lover | | | | | | |