Let’s discuss Father’s Day. Men always say they are super easy to shop for…
but are they really?
Honestly, I don’t think you can go wrong with something that has to do with either beer, sports, tools, or electronics.
Oh, and maybe a few joke gifts along the way.
So, I created a gift guide for you and since I am
just a little very late with planning on what I want to get my husband, I headed on over to Amazon to pick out some gifts I think dads would enjoy!
As always, I make sure they have Prime shipping so you will get them in a few short days!
1. Your First Word Will Be DADA | 2. Rae Dunn Dad Mug | 3. Leather Canvas Travel Toiletry Bag | 4. Pocket Knife | 5. Tile Sport | 6. Flying Helicopter | 7. Pizza Grilling Set | 8. Mesh Shorts | 9. Beard Balm | 10. TRUFF Hot Sauce | 11. Best Dad Ever Shirt | 12. Whiskey Stones | 13. Slip-On Memory Foam Slippers | 14. Engraved Cutting Board | 15. Late-Night Snack Bowl | 16. BBQ Grill Spatula | 17. Best Dad Ever Tumbler | 18. Grill Apron | 19. Recipe Book | 20. Gourmet Beef Sticks | 21. Whiskey Decanter | 22. Tackle Box | 23. Beard Shaving Kit Brush Stand | 24. Ultimate Grilling Cookbook | 25. Leather Flask | 26. Back and Neck Massager | 27. Beer Kits | 28. Cast Iron for Camping| 29. Sandwich Maker | 30. Lock Pick Set
2. Are there any Rae Dunn collectors reading this? Check out this Dad Mug!
3. This heavy-duty Leather Canvas Travel Toiletry Bag looks chic and super sturdy!
4. My husband owns probably 10 pocket knives, so what’s one more?
5. The Tile Sport is kind of a joke gift but at the same time, I think it’s a great gift! Does anyone else have husbands that lose their keys or wallets all the time?
6. I have a feeling this flying helicopter would distract my husband for hours. This is a cool gift for Dad and the kids to play with!
7. This pizza grilling set is perfect for summertime out on the deck! Especially with a few cold beers.
8. What guy doesn’t need more mesh shorts? They’re lightweight, quick-dry and comfortable. Easier to chase our kid around in…
9. This beard balm is made with natural and organic ingredients. It helps soften, nourish, repair and more!
10. TRUFF Hot Sauce is a gourmet hot sauce made with black truffle, organic agave nectar, ripe chili peppers. Can we say, YUM?!
RELATED POST: 12 Days of Holiday Gifts (Day 8) – For Men
11. My husband needs this shirt. Because I truly believe he’s the best dad ever!
12. If your husband or dad drinks whiskey, he needs these whiskey stones! These retain coldness and keep your drink cold without diluting it.
13. Slip-on memory foam slippers will help them feel relaxed and comfortable.
14. Perfect for the dad who loves to cook! This engraved cutting board is cute to display (or use) in the kitchen.
15. Sometimes a dad just needs their own personalized late-night snack bowl. We have a popcorn and/or ice cream tradition in our house and this would be perfect for it!
16. Both my dad and husband love to grill. This Dad BBQ Grill Spatula is a great gift for the grill masters!
17. Whether this mug is filled with coffee or beer, every Dad needs a Best Dad Ever tumbler. It’s a stainless steel mug so the liquid stays cold up to 24 hours or hot up to 8 hours.
18. I love this “Mr. Good Looking is Cooking” apron, it goes well with the other grill items listed!
19. This recipe book is blank and can be filled with all sorts of delicious recipes created by dads!
20. Gourmet Beef Sticks are great snacks to munch on.
RELATED POST: Holiday Gift Guides
21. For the whiskey lover… this chic whiskey decanter would look great on the bar!
22. My husband loves to go fishing. It’s one of his favorite hobbies and since he has so much fishing stuff, he needs a place to keep it all organized! A tackle box is a perfect gift for him.
23. This beard shaving kit brush stand helps dad keep his shaving brush organized!
24. The Ultimate Grilling Cookbook comes with 250 delicious recipes for the dad to whip up!
25. A heavy-duty leather flask is a must-have. This gorgeous hand-stitched one includes a funnel. No spills here!
26. I may just want this for myself. Since we are always running after our two kids, this back and neck massager helps relieve stress and provides relaxation.
27. My husband is into tasting and learning about different types of beer. You can try out 12 different beer kits here!
28. This cast iron can be used to grill sandwiches when you’re out camping or sitting by the fire.
29. Just another sandwich maker… this time, it’s for breakfast!
30. Any DIY-loving dad would love one of these lock pick sets as a gift on Father’s Day. He won’t be able to stop tinkering with these nifty little tools.
There is my list of 30 Amazon items under $30 for my Father’s Day Gift Guide!
Do you have any special gifts to give the dads in your life?