As a mom, I struggle to find time for myself. I give pretty much 100% of my time to my kids.
Now that I am staying home during quarantine I’ve realized I need to make time for me too and I am sure many moms feel the same way.
So, when I had the chance to try out some of Body + Soul’s amazing “spa-like” products, I jumped at the opportunity.
First of all, I really wanted to test out the Miracle Eyes – Firming CBD Balm.
The balm is rich with antioxidants and provides soothing relief to the eyes and takes away the stress from the face.
I fell in love with it. Not only does it feel amazing on my face but oh my gosh the SMELL!
It smells so good.
It helps reduce fine lines, puffiness, and gives you a well-rested glow. I apply the balm before bedtime all around my eyes and cheeks.
The perfect addition to my nightly skincare routine!
Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Rosehip Oil, Natural Wax Blend (Soy, Carnauba), Arnica Montana Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Shea Butter, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, Matcha Green Tea, Chamomile Extract, Mandarin Extract, Rosemary Extract, Frankincense Extract, Proprietary Blend of Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.
- Hemp-Derived CBD – over 50mg CBD (no THC) sourced from broad-spectrum hemp oil, never isolate. Powerful anti-inflammatory stimulates new cell generation. (see 3rd party lab results here)
- Rosehip Oil – rich in antioxidants & essential fatty acids to moisturize & brighten.
- Arnica Montana – herbal anti-inflammatory reduces puffiness.
- Mandarin Extract* – natural skin balancer & brightener
- Chamomile – soothing skin brightener rich in antioxidants
- Matcha Green Tea – polyphenols + caffeine combat UV damage & balances skin tone
Truth be told, I’m not really a bath person unless I am in the mood. Like who has time to sit in a bath and just relax?!
However, when I got the three bath teas I knew I had to try them.
These bath teas have Epsom salt (relaxation) and coconut oil (soften skin), then they add things like rose petals or lavender buds to make you feel like you’re at a spa, not at home in a bath.
This is a must-have experience.
With names like calming, love goddess, and awakening, these bath teas are a great addition to any “at home” spa!
When you open up the package, all you have to do is drop the tea bag into the bath so it can dissolve.
It’s definitely less messy that way.
Leave a Reply