Before we talk about monthly goals in September 2018, let’s talk about this past month’s goals and what I accomplished/didn’t accomplish…
August 2018 Goals –
1. Get myself and the kids organized and ready to start daycare on August 20th. This is the day I go back to work as well.
I’ve never had to do this with two kids! However, I was able to figure out a system…
- I get Rosie and Luna’s clothes ready the night before
- Get up at 5:00AM and get ready (I will shower at night)
- Wait until Rosie gets up then get her ready for school (change clothes, diaper and brush teeth/hair)
- Wake Luna up and feed her then change her diaper and clothes
- FaceTime Chris so he can say hi to the babies
- Take them to school!
- Head to work
2. Organize the laundry room. We have a cabinet that was left in the garage by previous owners and I want to put it up in that room.
– Chris and my dad were able to do this at the beginning of August. All of my laundry and cleaning stuff is in there now. It looks so much better!
3. Print some photos from the newborn photo shoot to put on our wall in the bedroom.
– The photos have been printed out (check out Instagram). The next thing to do is hang them on our walls and I have just the spot!
1. Create a new name for the blog.
– I got a new name! Lifestyle with Leah
2. Have a new logo designed.
– I am so excited to say I have a new logo! Building a new blog has been quite hard because there is so much “behind the scenes” work that needed to be done. I feel as though things are finally coming together.
3. Change all social media accounts to the new brand!
– This was completed as well. I am so excited to see the final products! Below are all the social media accounts…
September 2018 Goals –
1. Find work/life balance. September and October are the busiest work months of the year and this month I have 7 weddings. I want to make sure I balance my time between work and my family and schedule time for myself as well. I think this will be a hard goal so wish me luck!
2. Catch up with friends. I have a sushi/wine date with one of my friends and I cannot wait! Having a second baby has had me tied up at home more and I wouldn’t change it for the world but it is nice to get out once in a while.
3. Seriously finish the deck project. We do not have much more to paint so I have a feeling that this month may be the month!